The SWAN Impact Fund is an early stage venture fund investing in impact companies driving improvements in environmental sustainability and health. Additionally, we affirmatively support underrepresented founders, and companies headquartered in Texas.
What we invest
We invest $250K to $750K with a primary focus on seed stage companies, with the potential for follow on funding. We are comfortable leading small rounds or participating in syndicates.
Our dedicated portfolio support team contributes time and expertise to our portfolio companies as well as connects them to our extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors, and executives.
If you are a pre-seed company looking for first funding please apply instead to the Swan Impact Network, https://swanimpact.org.
What we invest in
- Entrepreneurs creating scalable solutions to improve environmental sustainability and health
- Entrepreneurs who can clearly describe the impact outcome result
- A product or service that drives positive impact so that revenues and impact grow in tandem
- Evidence of product-market fit and early revenue traction
What we expect
- You must be a for-profit company
- Impact may be global, but companies must be headquartered in the US or Canada
- You must be willing to participate in our impact diligence process, and report impact metrics to us on an ongoing basis
If you meet our requirements, please email your overview for our team to review, at email@example.com.